Monday, May 5, 2008

:: viewing the viewty world ::

i like new things
i love to think that i'm a tech geek (not)
i like to lay my hands on the latest stuffs and think that I am cool, haha
desperate to spend money frivolously
i bought my new viewty
and forgot my vow previously not to change mobile phone brands..
now i'm so stuck on sony ericsson phone modules and functions
i feel like and idiot with my viewty, despite having used someone elses for some time now..

i keep telling myself that I dun want to change over to my viewty yet
then why did i buy it for? "bai swee ah"?

probably..

i feel that it is so so empty and dun have the favourite stuffs and functions that I am so used to on my k800i cybershot.. how how how??

i need to make a change..

transitions..

we all hate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!