Sunday, May 18, 2008

:: standing by ::

we stood by each other
through different times
both tough and good
sharing joy and pain

but there comes a time
when we must say goodbye
for that is reality
though we hate to face it

honesty and sincerity
more often heard than seen
true qualities lies ahead
as a test of time

it is after tedious hours
and understanding each other
over the facade that we see
that we can know

who are the true friends
who will not be swayed
by others opinions
and stand by you

always


--------------------

after i wrote the above, i suddenly felt a weird sourly feeling in my heart. 
the feeling was simply weird.
like it felt so close to my heart.
here's shouting out to my friend.
to those whom I really cherish but seems to have drifted.
hope we can still be friends.
and that you will take the initiative.
to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!