Friday, May 23, 2008

:: to one of my best friend ::

thank you.

for making me feel everything in a different light.

for making me see things beyond superficial.

for being so true to me.

for trying to understanding me.

for your care and concern.

for being my friend.

i hope to clarify your doubts, and to be able to understand each other more.
i'm not sure if after this, will we really be able to see eye to eye on matters.
but i know that you tried. and i try. and we try, together.

i'm sorry if my words hurt you.

but more often than not,
this blog is just a diary to myself,
a way of remembering my emotions at a certain point of time,
in no way way am i trying to exclaim any annoyance to anyone.

dearest bestest friend,

you will always be.

i hearts you!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!