Friday, May 23, 2008

:: Busy days ahead ::

the next month or so is going to be really really busy for me!

here's a sneak peak at the key events I need to get settled...

:: Arts Festival Volunteering - I devoted 20 nights of my June holidays to Singapore Arts Festival, stationing myself on most weekday nights, and some weekend evenings at Raffles City outdoor festival maze.. so.. yup..

:: hall 4 dnd - desginers.. loads of work to be done now.. argh..

:: epiphany - performance in august.. we gotta buck up and start preparing for our big public showcase!

:: runs - runs make me wake up, to be healthier, to enjoy the adrenaline rush.. coming up, Sundown marathon (volunteer only actually), Singapore Passion Run (8/6/08), Mizuno Mount Faber Run (15/6/08), Army Half Marathon (august)

:: NDP usher volunteer - Yup. I'll be involved in NDP 2008 as an usher.. So fun! Lol.. But that mean many saturday mornings burnt.. but to celebrate with the nation, all worth it..

:: special sem - although my lessons will end next tuesday, but there is still a exam on 11 june.. ooh.. achitectural appreciation in civil engineering.. its fun!

:: CAC FOC -coming in mid july 2008. yeah! its time to have some fun again!

:: ntu hall 4 foc - i'm suppose to be a programmer, i think.. but no news yet.. yet..

:: work.. no news as yet regarding the interviewing job, but i think i should be getting it la..

:: holiday.. I'm planning to go on a holiday by myself this july. a backpack kinda thing. still contemplating. i wana go taiwan. its like my biggest dream.

:: SPH singing contest.. yup.. the semi's in june too.. but.. i feel so tired. haha..

i'm not one who plans things ahead. i'm bad at organising my life, so i really dunno how i'm gonna manage when we do really set up a events management company.. haha..

i hope my holidays will be put to good good use, and i'll enjoy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!