Monday, May 19, 2008

:: Lewis ::

Yesterday
I faced the most number of Lewis in my life.
and i have given up..
stop letting me hear the name lewis anymore..
so anyting to do with it..
it is becoming irritating.

Lionel Lewis :: Singapore National Soccer Team Goal keeper
C S Lewis :: Author, Chronicles of Narnia series
Lewis Blake :: American Idol 2007 runner-up
most importantly::
Leona Lewis :: Singer of hit album Spirit, containing the song Bleeding Love

i admit i love "bleeding love" and the whole album, its great, really..
but if every store you go to plays the album
and you keep hearing the same voice/song every corner you go in the small Singapore
you will really get pissed off! lol..

i sincerely hope not to hear anymore Lewis for the next few days..
though i believe I will unknowingly play Bleeding Love on my iPod later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!