Tuesday, May 20, 2008

:: family guy ::

not as close to the life that I completely dreamt of
but better than none
I hope that all this
which is happening so so fast
is not just a sensation
and that it will last forever

being able to hold your hands tightly
and to be closely bound in your arms
feeling your every heartbeat
sensing your muscles twig
probably dreaming what you dream as well
having you drip little droplets of saliva on my neck
tingling to your every breath
hearing your subtle snores
every night.

waking up to see you staring at me
sometimes having you shake me awake
to enjoy a kiss and both tolerating each other's unbrushed teeth
it still smells to fresh
brushing your newly grown stubles on my bare shoulders
and whispering "good morning"
helps me start the day right!

weekends of playing in the bathroom
with shaving cream and shampoo
then a cold shower while we rub each others back
and playing with water in the tub.

breakfast might be a simple coffee n bread
or tea with scones
each with half slab of butter and one sweetener
i prefer weekends though
where we can whip up something yummier
like the pancake we did last week

waiting at the bus stop for the bus to come
and when either comes
we bade farewell
and start missing each other for the rest of the day

innocently sweet sms-es keeps us going
when phone calls can't be made
but I understand that should not disturb you at work

after my day of fun at school or Orchard
I get home to surf the net or just laze around
awaiting for your return
or to meet you for dinner
like a little pet dog
wishing upon his master's return

meeting you again after work
greeting you with a nice shoulder rub on the arm chair
and seeing the weary look on your face slowly peel off
and the smile climbing back on
it just so makes my day

dinner at home can be fun
with bro T in tow
as we cook up a storm in the kitchen
preparing feasts of different cuisines
ethnicity and cultures bound together
to tantalise our palatte

or ending the day with a hearty meal at a swanky restaurant
italian, japanese, american or true blue chinese
sometimes with little surprises
like a cake or a little present
sweetens up everything

evening runs on regular basis
makes us both sweaty and healthy
smelling each others sweat
just perks us both up, more

nothing beats the night ending
as tired feets rest
as we catch up on the world
in front of our Macs
listening to our favourite music
as we play with facebook
or challenge each other on Viwawa

simple actions
like when I concentrate on reading and clearing my emails
you come from the back
and give me a tender warm hug
feeling my bulging belly
reminding me its exercise time tomorrow

we kiss and look at each other
and just once in a while
get all rough on the bed
feeling love for one another
amidst the cries and shouts and little pleasantries

if we aren't too tired
we share a warm bath together
before tugging each other on bed
and letting the night slip away

waiting for weekends
where apart from the heavy workloads and normal routines
we get out in the sun
and enjoy a day at the beach
at your buddies Mahjong table
or even at the mall
wasting our youth away
enjoying every moment

such innocent weekend nights
spend drinking at clubs bars or pubs
enjoying music
and sharing wonderful little nuggets about life in the week

i enjoyed it
every bit of everyday being with you
by yourside
being yours.

looking back
its been three weeks
just looking forward to being your baby

soon..
it will be our third month together
i see a future now
one that we both want to behold
and enjoy

I know you treasure it
and I want to so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!