Sunday, May 11, 2008

:: thanks ::

thank you to all my great friends for coming to my party
although i feel a little disappointed
that the attendance was way below my expectation.

but all your conversations
and laughter you bring
the smiles on your face
and the random words of appreciation makes me feel really happy

frustrations filled my mind and myself throughout the days leading to the event itself
and even at the event itself
i felt lonely without my bestest friends beside
and that some wonderful things just didn't go as planned

however
I am still very happy
really

to team techno: thank you guys for being my greatest friends.. i owe u guys tonnes.. love love love.. muacks! we should always work together.. to our ultimate aim.. here we go..!!

to all fellow sponsors: thank you all for your kind support and monetary aid and moral encouragement you all have provided. without them, i believe i cud not have had all this!

to Ronnie and YiHao: Thank you for accompanying me.. your help is really really really appreciated..

thank you to my cousin carolyn and friend david: thank you for coming.. did not entertain u guys much.. must have disappointed u guys.. hope to have more fun on 18th! :)

to my dearest friends from 3238.. ronnie, weizhi, anderson and sir seng.. thank you for taking time off and for the wonderful present.. I LOVE IT.. really! weizhi.. u really no my taste.. to all u guys.. friends always..

to ting shu: thank you for coming.. treasure u this great friend!

to my chestnut pals cheng yee, darius, jason, julia, jian rong, yihao..
thanks so so much for being here and let me know that i have friend in you.. u guys are fantastic..

to weixiang.. : thank you for taking time off to be here.. and thank u for the prezzie.. thanks for being my friend.. :)

to mike: thanks for dropping by.. appreciate it.. friends:)

to chin huat n weilun: thank you so so much for being here today.. u guys are great.. thanks so so much.. friends always..

to adrina n eric.. u guys are really special friends to me.. appreciate u guys for coming!!! thanks for accompanying me thru the nite too..

thank thank thank thank thank..

i can't thank u all any more..

i dunno if i will have another party for now..

but i know i will have all u friends..

and i appreciate it loads..

love all!

hope to see u all soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!