Sunday, April 26, 2009

:: no more heartaches ::

We had a little argument which turned sour
And then a rather quiet evening.
There were mentions of break up
Or some time to cool off and rethink
Probably, just probably,
We might be better of as brothers
Who still shared the love n concern for each other
Leading me to think we seperated
That I was once again, alone, single.

After thoughts for a whole night
I felt bad, really upset
I hated the feeling of being lonely
N needed emotional comfort, somewhere.
I called him up,
Reluctantly
Hopefully we can forget about yesterday,
And be "together" again.
Just my stupid innocent thoughts
Of juvenile relationships
Where one breaks n patch again..

W picked up the phone.
And went, "morning sleepy dearie"
I flabbergastedly replied "who u calling "dearie""
"why? Wat happened boy?"
"oh, so it was just me who was an idiot to believe the words you said yesterday."

Yes, it really was.
So it wasn't any break ups
And hopefully never will b
Difference can be solved
And we will walk through it, together.
Love will always b strong
And the feeling will never fade
Maybe, just maybe, because we have grown to need each other.
And have already grown to rely on each other on many things.
The dependency..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!