Saturday, April 11, 2009

:: suddenly ::

I dream, suddenly.
That W is not the W I know.
That my friends are all new and unfamiliar.
That I am young again.
That I was madly in love with this guy I met for the first time.
That I was a sports person playing a few sports.
That I was a great student awaiting to enter uni.
That I was soon going to be a radio presenter.


Soooo many dreams. It may be scary to think of it now.. But I think I secretly hope that most of them will some real.

(really, I had a dream and all the above happened.. Especially the part I was introduced to W, he had another Chinese name different from the one I know, I just can't remember wat it was in my dream.. Weird.. And tt someone whom I wanted to date and became my partner, all in the dream,, it was a looong long dream.. Yeah..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!