Friday, April 24, 2009

:: 志同道合 ::

It's been a week since I started lessons at NP.
And it's been a hell of a week.
I've made new friends. Many many.
And tried many foods around school.
Talked all sorts of rubbish.
And experienced interesting n horrid lecturers.
I took part in a dance competition, performing an Indian song.
And got myself involved in a myriad of CCAs.
Magnum force, stage factor, batucada, new revolving age, ambassador, our voice box, canoe polo..
Not sure which one I'll stick to though..

Friends had been a major factor.
Especially a group of close friends.
Because in uni, I stuck close to my army friends n even epiphany friends, we onli met once awhile.
The close close bonding was just missing.
Glad now to have made instant friendship
With this group of great peeps..
Hao Jie, mabel, Jing yi, serene, jolene..
Playing dumb games n lunching together.
N even going out to orchard together on week one.
Haha.
Didn't expect such close bonding with ppl 6 years my junior actually.
Bit really glad.
Hope to get to know u all deeper,As well as let u all know me better.
Hope u won't b scared of me
N we can b great friends for the next three years.
LOL.

It feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!