Thursday, April 9, 2009

:: danny yeo ::

Not sure if many of u know Danny Yeo Chin Wei. Better known as 杨君伟.

A former YES 933 and ufm 1003 DJ, he currently blogs on omy.com and teaches at ngee ann poly.

He was a great dj. He speaks with knowledge and character. He is in a class of his own, a fantastic DJ, really. 很有深度,内涵,品味,态度的绅士。

He really is my 偶像! Super idolize him la. Registered for this course of Chinese media n communication partially because he's teaching (and also for my passion in Chinese AND mass comm).

I took a look at the unconfirmed timetable just released and yay, he will be teaching me Speech and Presentation Skills on Tuesdays from 2 to 6pm.. Haha..

Hope tt tt is true. Can't wait to attend his lessons. Bet it will b fun! Cool 毙了!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!