Monday, December 28, 2009

:: Zettai Kareshi Special ::

I wanted to post a voice log of my emotions
immediately after i rewatched the ending of Zettai Kareshi Special
its my 3rd or 4th time watching le
but i still cried
and was in no mood of typing out my emotions
hence i did a voice log on my trusted iPhone (aka Matthias)
haha

i was crying
i cried until nobody's business
i cried till my eyes were swollen and my lower eyelid hurt
i wept like i never wept before
maybe less than the first time i watched..
still..
its touching
no word can explain
you should watch it yourself

really
i dun cry easily
i didn't cry as much when i failed my exams
i never even cry like tt when my best friend died (though i did cry.. )
i have never let a single tear drop each time i broke up with my girl/boy friend(s)

it is touching
really..
the show and its magic
when Night (nai-to-kun) told her that he is leaving and to be gone for good
to be demolished
and that is because he understood
as a robot, that he can't grow old with her and
his only mission was to love her
and that she deserved someone better..
that was the magic
when he departed
and asked her to turn away
all my hair stood
pulses spread through my body
and tear starting accumulating
and rolling..

read this to know more about the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!