Thursday, December 31, 2009

:: last post of 2009 ::

As we enter a new decade is less than 2 hours, here I shall post my very last post at Marina Bay floating platform as I celebrate the arrival of 2010 n bid goodbye to a wonderful 2009 with thousands of fellow Singaporeans..

2009 has been for me, a year of challenges and new surprises..

1. I left NTU for a short leave.. (I'll be back! I hope..)

2. I started poly life a bit later than everyone my age, but still.. It's an experience.

3. I climbed up high at NTU vertical marathon.

4. I ran.. A lot!

5. iPhone!! Haha!

6. I spent a lot!! Not a good thing. Bad bad actually.. I'll try to save.

7. Love is a tricky thing. I got lost. Found. Lost? Not sure. But I felt something special. Went up n down a roller coaster ride. Wild! Not sure my current status. But I do hope to find my way back into love :)

8. Had the tied of my party series. Blast!!!

9. Made many many new friends. And out to do loadsa volunteer work.

10. Trip to Vietnam for YEP with the cool peeps from HMS. An experience I cannot forget!!

11. Party like no other. P, Jeremy, Ben n all u guts.. Rocks!!

12. Started my fashion blog!! Yay!! And.. Kicked off designing our own label.. Look out!

Looking forward to an awesome year ahead doing much much more. Really..

Things I hope to achieve in the new year..

1. Achieve better score.. Much better. And venture into businesses for design.

2. Be a notable fashion blogger. Up my fash sense.

3. Hope Fashionisiac will be successful n more ventures and opportunities..

4. Purewiz will kick off real well n b a cool indie brand!!

5. I will get recognised for my work n leadership in school. Hope to be part of the club! :)

6. Make more cool friends!

7. Spend within limits.. Really. Stop frivolous spending..

8. Love love love ;) long love!!

9. Have a blast at a great great party!

10. Be a good mature boy/man with a positive attitude and out to achieve everything I can!! Love myself!!

11. Be who I really am!

12. Be healthy, my, my family, and all my friends.

Lastly...peace n happiness for all..

Have a great new year and a blast for everyone in 2010!!

Happy New Year!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!