Tuesday, December 29, 2009

:: luxury ::

I am not atas..
i'm a struggling poor brat who dreams of a life drowned in luxury
the post christmas sale didn't work out
the clothes are either ugly or that i can't afford
what sales is that.. bleah..

mixing with friends who dresses to kill
or dress to kill me and my faint heart
adorned to the nines
with the most premium
and lovely looking haute couture
which, unfortunately,
i can't afford.. sad..

i decided i shall not match them
because it is almost impossible
with my current occupation (zero income student)
maybe, maybe in the future..
i shall not give the impression that i am rich
because i am not
i shall not waste money
i shall have more practical aims
like.. loosing weight

alright
and so it shall be
i shall start loosing weight
and make myself look good
n ot necessarily in branded stuffs
if i slim down.. like.. alot..
i guess i will look good in just about anything
and i would look like i'm dressed in
all luxury items
when its me which shines.. yes..

no more useless new year resolutions that i can never resolve
i shall make promises to myself
and targets
which are really achievable..

for a better (if not the best year in my life) 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!