Tuesday, December 1, 2009

:: getting used ::

to heavy workload
realised i've got assignments and e-assignments not done
simply coz my internet is down
(coz i screwed up my bill payment)
and i'm suffering

i lost my sense of urgency
and in dire need to find it back
like immediately
shall be a hardworking person
no more slacking, shopping and sleeping
(the 3 S word vices)
and do my assignments and projects well
and submitted on time
and completed to my best ability
to love my work!

i need to get used to the new change that has taken place
and treasure the loved ones around me
esp the little P that dotes me
and showers me with endless care
and concern for my everything

i shall in return learn to give back
and care more for him
and be the little boy that treasures him..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!