Thursday, December 17, 2009

:: responsibilities ::

I've reach a stage that i feel i need to take responsibilities. but before that..
i need opportunities. really. i need the chance to make the money.
i'm in dire need.

i started teaching tuition.. teaching an AT English. and yes, the lesson was conducted in mandarin.
luckily i learned translation, and new the simple terms like verbs, nouns, grammar, vocabulary, passive and active voices in chinese. it was tough, but I hope i am able to manage, and i'm of help.

i secretly enjoy teaching.
so maybe the teaching track really is what I am suppose to do..
another round.. maybe in the future.

my bills are piling up and i can't run away from them anymore
i'm too much a spendthrift and its time i woke up
and earned my own money..
well..
i'm already a 23 year old and i can't keep depending on my mum
maybe a little
but i hope to be more financially independent in the near future.

on a separate note
i realise i'm really not good as i think i am
and its sort of a wake up call
to work harder and not keep thinking i am excellent
i shall create space for improvements in terms of my work
or shall i say there's loads to be improved
gotta keep working on it..

in Singapore
cash is really important
as well as action
all talk no action is a nono..
i have got a million ideas and thoughts
but easier said than done
i believe,
even if i'm wrong, did something incorrectly
i should be humble
and make the necessarily changes
and be more lenient to other like how i wish others to be upon me
accept others comments and keep improving
no one is right forever
keep an active mind and
enjoy every step i take in life

i shall reflect more
and improve more
and be more responsible for my every action
i'll really try

any body has brothers/sisters/nieces/nephews/friends who need tuition>?
or sponsor to help my dream of setting up my own music studio?
or help start off my own magazine?
or to emply me as a singer..
or..... or.... or....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!