Sunday, May 24, 2009

:: no time ::

Yup. I guess its a bit demoralising for you my friends
to visit my blog to only read some rubbish in chinese
or stuffs that you are able to see elsewhere
like on my school blog diandao
or on mediaweb ourvoicebox.sg
worse
my chinese essays!

haha

but well
that IS the case
i've had no time and no creativity in even expressing my own thoughts
too much effirts have been INDULGED into writing for the above platforms
i've relatively no time in writing for myself
it seems now like a chore to be blogging
and that is sad

i find my life rather stale
not in the sense that its been boring
but i try to bring the "news" in my everyday life
first hand translate into chinese
and post it on diandao
which is supposed to be a platform of "communication"
between classmates and teacher danny yeo
but a you may know
writing there is not like writing as Isaac
because i need to take note of my language and to be able to convey the messages across
carefully and properly
and seriously lor,
how personal can you get writing in chinese right?
haha..

i now try to make it a point
as a promise to myself
that I will blog here,
in ENGLISH
with my viewpoints no matter what
to try to keep a promise and staying true to myself
blog at least three times a week
sharing my thoughts
and not just blaming my no time and no energy on my coursework..
damn..

but then again..

i've got a creative essay of 1000 words due in 2 days
5 business cards and logo designs to complete and a formal presentation
10 photos in different views to take (i need models!)
a project about media in taiwan
a project about social psychology to implement and experiment and report
and a blog to write on and communicate..

whoa.. never felt so "fulfilling" in my life

but well... at least i'm happy! i hope.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!