Saturday, May 2, 2009

:: 2 weeks ::

it has been two whole weeks since school has officially started
and i've not kept to my promise much..
my promise to myself to join a sports group with my beloved "dragonboat"
or canoeing.. nope.. did not manage to officially join
because i had other duties/ccas and could not attend their first/second training sessions..
so..
case closed..
i might take up a music instrument for the first time in my life
if my batucada interview n audition went well.. *prays*
then again
the next week (week 3) will have interview/training sessions/audition
for my 2nd most want to join activity currently
Magnum Force.. (noting to do with the ice cream, its a cheerleading team.)
can be considered a sport
not sure about how its training is though..
but should be cool.. LOL..
if i get both, then i'll consider really hard which one i want to join..
NRA (new revolving age)
the NP's hip hop club is also having auditions next week
reallyu contemplating if i should go
coz my passion has wained a little
and they "extort" money by demanding for a $5 admin audition fee
how stupid right? even ntu MJ don't do tt la!
so.. i tt i'm still considering..
this week has been relatively slack
though most of the on going projects have started le!
there's photography illustrator blog writing info collection....
all to be done on a continuous effort..
busy busy..
and tts the problem..
i vowed to start being hard working from day 1
but i've not exactly "started yet".. damn!
i shall start this weekend..
play around with my computer
and keep generating fresh ideas and thoughts..
read the chinese dailies and improve myself!
on the other hand..
i attended NP's english drama club as well
and its just like a secondary school drama club
with a director and all
what makes me feel uncomfy is tt most people speak in english n am
highly ang mo..
and many of them are from mass comm.. roar..
could have gotten in to the supposedly "hip" course
but i chose not to coz they are too stuck up
unlike me, so friendly.. LOL!
well..
i shall start working hard from tomorrow..
i shall wake up from my dream
pursue good grades
pursue the great skills in different technical aspects
pursue a fun and great cca which i will enjoy
and hopefully get the experience and exposure
hopefully can loose weight
and have fun!
well well..
jiayou, isaac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!