Thursday, May 14, 2009

:: definitions (by me) ::

Happiness :: Having friends, brothers, mummy, home, dearie.

Lonely :: Not feeling happy.

Trust :: When there is someone I can think of when I am in doubt.

Emo :: Moments when I feel "suddenly lonely". When I get temporarily tempramental.

Very emo :: When I am obviously down but no one notices. I will act unusual, but no one will notice.

Friends :: Very important. I take everyone as friends. But apparently not everyone returns that.

Partner :: Someone I can trust. Alot.

Marriage :: Not really found in my dictionary.

Bonding :: Being by friends side, doing anything (not stupid) together. And everyone else have a chance to hear me.

Isaac :: Someone who has to talk and vent anger. Silent at times, but do pay attention to his hidden emotions. Don't give him his way? He will keep quiet, but beware.. 所谓,福建话说:静狗咬死人。don't corss over the line.

Isaac Lim :: Don't mess with me unnecessarily. Known for being 笑里藏刀。

Isaac Jue Hao :: Friendly guy. If you talk to him, he will soften up and talk crap to you. Not a very tough nut to crack. But first, make the effort.

Me :: Friends are key. Talk is essential. I may be a lame joke person. But, first you need to be friendly with me. When the bottle is opened, I will ensure you don't hear silence.

I :: Quiet person. Lonely. Enjoys loneliness.

我 :: 你不会真正的了解我。我的多层次面纱,只让你抓狂。要小心。要很小心!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!