Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:: 600 ::

Its been sooo long since my last post!
At least its been freaking long since i wrote a proper post with regards to how i'm doing.. well well..
life has been pretty exciting, but tiring as well.. not sure how some things will turn up as, but there are already some disappointments..

CCA wise, i failed to get ino baracuda batucada, which is quite sad..
magnum force training just started, but its quite straineous, not sure if i can cope..
there's drama but i'm not v keen, mayb i've had quite enuff of it..
and then there's ovb n chinese soc? not v sure though..
but i now wish to concentrate on my studies, really.. even though i said the last time i must jiayou, but week 4 le, i still quite "diao er lang dang".. no good no good!

mayb not having a cca, i can concentrate on my studies, but hor, will b so boring right? hmm..

anyways, in terms of school, i'm really busy le lo..
every week seems so short
with sooooo many projects to do and so many assignments starting to pile up in the back too..
its especially scary!!

my friends are cool though.... and seemingly acceptable to me..
haha..
they are, well, rather innocent people, not yet tainted by the cruelties of this world.
so i can still feel very safe talking to them.. haha!

my other friends wise, well, we had a gathering with the chestnuts last weekend..
which was, what i'll say as zhongguizhongju, ok lo.. but hope the next time we can have more fun,
and make sure every body is HAPPY! as happy as attending my Happy! Party! LOL!

isn't it amazing how life is?
we plan so many things to happen like the way we want it to
but most of them time they fall flat
or an event just goes past and there seems to be things you planned to do but did not accompolish?
i guess that is just life, la.

instead of setting millions of aims,
we should take a step back and look at our life sometimes
is this really the path we want to take?
(no matter big or small decisions)
where should we really rest?
are we doing things on impulse?
where are we heading to?
is this something we will really be happy for?
why are we here?
there are a million of such questions
often left unanswered.

the next time when you meet me
please tell me
that wat we eat or drink or am at is not important
what is more important is that you and me are still good friends
and that we have not "mi shi fang xiang"
we know wat we are doing and are on our way to a blessed life.

it is not easy,
but we need to know if
we are happy.

just like W and I
i feel we are happy
because we can't always be the "perfect" couple.
there are the many imperfections in our relationship which we need to improve
there are the unhappy times that we whish never occured.
there are many things i wish i can tell everyone how much i feel the love.
there has been so many occurings that i dun know which one to share.
the sweet notings
the endless love n sex n kisses
the feeling is deep inside....

just like special friends.
they are always there for you
you know it
and thank god for it.
vinc.. thank you are your mere existance.
we had our "4 years" annivesary for something dumb a few days ago..
it was the day, 4 yrs back,
when i told him about what i really amd and he told me his feelings about tt.
it was farny
no idea why we would commemorate such a day.
now he has someone else he likes, who is soo gdi cute la..(i'm jealous)
i feel happy for him
though deep inside
i feel bad for "converting him" like i always said.
haha. some ppl say, you can't change a person, if he is queer, he IS queer.. well well..

anyway.. so much on my current thoughts and a round up of my messy stage of life now..
i feel really happy though..
there are little percents of unhappiness, grouch, confusion and other terrible feelings
but i shall always try to forget them
and lead a simplistic life and enjoy!
happiness to me and all my friends
and some random ppl who comes to read my blog.

this is my 600th post on Absolutmilo!! WOW!!
to the many 100s more of interesting post to come..
at this place where i share my life, my thoughts, my rants and my creative juices.
happy 600th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!