Thursday, November 29, 2007

SINGTEL SUCKS!

I was tempted. I thought a new IPOD NANO would be cool. So I called SingNet up sometime in October to renew my contract. Until sometime before exams they came to my house to fix the new line, together with MIO TV, my wireless modem.

LIKE SHIT! I should have believed whoever it was who told me tt mio sucks(i tink it was roger).

After the first day they set up and the connection was right, the next time i switched on the modem again (last friday when I finally went home), the internet was down.

On monday, when I called up the TECHNICAL HELPDESK, the kind soul whose Engrish pronunciation was HORRIBLE, helped me to gain internet access again.. tts after 2 hours on the phone doing dumb checks after checks after checks. Right!

Then i turned it off to save electricity(like the clean n green campaign says), and at night when i came home and tried turning it on again, it failed! BLOODY SHIT! WAS I SUPPOSE TO KEEP IT ON ALL THE TIME? I would rather have cabled modem lo. wireless service by singtel sucks big time. I have to find a way soon to settle it.

Now, I am sitting comfortably in my room back in NTU blogging. So nice to have net connection...

Well, heres a round up of what i did the past 6 days.. lolx..

sleep, watch tv, eat sleep. Lolx.. I sleep at 3am and normally dun wake up till around 2pm. Haha.

However, I did manage to do quite some things.

Like I fianlly got to taste DONUT FACTORY's donuts.. haha..



and the 6 flavours I chose:



look at how i enjoyed my strawberry jam filled donut factory donut:



I got my donutsat the suntec stall, and waited for five minutes before I could get mine, despite me being the 3rd in the queue. Conclusion: ITS NOT THAT POPULAR THAT THE QUEUE IS LONG, its just that the service is slow and most of the time its the patrons like me who take donkey years standing in front of the display thinking and choosing my flavours. Haha. But I think the donuts are too sweet. Still looking forward to new franchises which will come about soon, like Krispy Kreme, coming real soon to Singapore (last i heard of la..)

That was last SUNDAY! haha..

I also collected my Singapore Marathon Race entry pack. Preparing for my 10km run this coming Sunday. So exciting. Will aim to do really well this time.

Christmas shopping continues this week. And so do food sessions. U know, my operation on 18th december, after tt almost 6 weeks cannot eat.. haiz~ so now muz eat..

i ate quite alot this past weeks, thai express, ajisen, sakae sushi, western food, malay food, chinese food... haha.

yesterday went out with my 3238/ NTU gang + roger.. we went PS to watch movie, took donkey years to decide wat to watch. haiz~ finally watched The Kingdom, about Saudi Arabia and Terrorists.. really vicious and scary..

Then I went shopping. Haha... Went to get a pair of Havaianas from NUM, who kindly sponsors this blog. and also got a Keffiyeh! Read up on it in my previous blog. I should be able to use it when I lie on the hospital bed..

Tomorrow, I shall go and donate blood TO MYSELF, haha.. for my operation use la.. need to do it 2 separate times.. coz I need 2 packets, just in case when I loose too much blood during the surgery. So off I am to the Blood Bank tomorrow!

I think I shall write till here for now. A little brain dead now. HAHA.. so many things happening, can't write them all down.

For now, I shall enjoy the rest of my holidays.. Going for a Epiphany meeting later and then I shall go fax all my things to Mindef for defering my ICT.. lolx..

Cya soon. Take care and treasure the people around you.

*My condolences to the 5 Dragonboaters who left us during the tragic accident in Cambodia. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!