Wednesday, November 21, 2007

今早: 惨了!

Last night: slept at 0330Hrs.

This morning:



can u read clock?

9.17am!

SHIT!

FE1002 Physics II paper at 9am!

rub my eyes. see my phone. YES! 9.17am! ARGH!

HOW? I wore my clothes and my shoes, stuffed everything in my bag.

Candidates will not be allowed to enter exam hall after X hour.

Erm: X= 0.5 or 1? ARGH!

Rushed down, filled my water bottle, fly to bus stop. Blue line bus came juz in time! Reached Hall A at 0931. Double checked my seat number. At the door, i stared at the security guard uncle. I juz did not dare barge into Nanyang Audi. After checking with uncle, he said go in. So i went in, trying to look composed, thinking of excuses if necessary. (erm, sick, erm.. watever, none needed.) found my seat, fill in the cover page n began frantically writing, with my hands still shivering. Argh!

1st time in my life I am ever late for exams.

My grandest entrance into an examination hall, EVER!

Luckily i stayed in hall. Can u imagine if i came from home? (but maybe my mummy would ensure i woke up in time)

I shall never let this repeat itself again!

*on another note: Physics II was not that difficult after all. The questions were mainly manageable IF i studied harder and was more prepared. Haha. But on the whole, I still have to see how the others fared. Well, I hope i have the chance to get a decent grade. At least i tink so..

NOW, its biah all the way for Chemistry! One last paper.

Promise I will sleep early tomorrow! History shall never repeat myself, never!

4 down! 1 more to go! Jia You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!