Sunday, November 18, 2007

我的麦当劳


The time now: 4am. The place: Bukit batok central's 麦当当(sic). The thing i'm doing: studying while waiting for first bus to go back Hall. Haha. I'm blogging using my k800i. Haha. Going to order my breakfast le, wat shall i eat? Haha. Well, i'm here because it is Juz not right to ask Eunice send me back to hall all the way, and i dun wan2 go home because home = sleep n no study n disturb mommy! Orh.. Aren't i sweet? Oh. Juz now went wif the chestnut people to Changi Airport to pick up Guan Yi who has finished her course in Sydney. So good. Then we went to Geylang for food. Dim Sum at lor 17, then bean curd n soy milk n you Tiao, then durians! Service quite good, altho very ex. I wish i ate the durians before my Econs paper.. Why? Because there was this question about the price of durians being cheaper during peak seasons n more expansive during non peak like now. Argh! I've gotta struggle wif my computing now n after monday my Physics. Argh! Really dunno wat to expect. Haiz. Ok la. Will Jia you. Hope to be back in hall soon. For now, i shall mug till the bus cones. Too bad we din take pictures at todays outing. Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!