Friday, November 23, 2007

最后的距离

终点线就在前方.

This IS the final dash for this semester.

It has been an exciting albeit tiring race for me.

Not knowing how I fare, I've been dashing through checkpoints after checkpoints.

The cheers were loud. The support was felt. But at many times I felt lonely.

There were times I felt that I was at my threshold. There was one time I nearly fell.

It all began like a disaster, but now I understand that each pit stop was but a check back at the real meaning behind it.

One last obstacle to cross, one last checkpoint to pass through, one last pit stop to reach.

I do not need to be the first to touch down. But I just want to finish it with glory and pride. I've fought hard, though not enough, I think. And I truly deserve the rewards that lies ahead of me.

1130. When the CE says "pens down", thats when it all ends. Will I be smiling exhilaratingly? Or will I have the "chao bin" again. I don't know. But I know I can say: "It's over!"

FE1003 - Chemistry. Probably the course I'm most confident in. Aiming high and far. I can do it.

For one last time on this blog for this semester: Jia You, Isaac.

I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!