Wednesday, October 8, 2008

:: stuck in lift ::


Yeah.. I'm stuck in the lift. NOW! on a bright and sunny wednesday morning. I entered the lift, pressed level one, the lift door closed, it moved an inch. Then it stopped. Luckily there's still air ventilation and lights. I called the Damn hotline.. And waited for half an hour..people walking outside saw me in the lift. But all bo chap! Hmpf.. My neighbours.. Bleah! I called again. They say despatched the rescue team le. Ok.. Wait.. The uncle is here. He opened the door. Ending my moments of fright and terror. Now what? No apologies or anything? Hmpf! So i shall bring my traumatised self to the other lift and go down? Wow. I am soooo impressed! Bleah! Fuck the Damn hdb team for their inefficiency and system. I'll definitely consider writing a damage claim against them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!