Wednesday, October 1, 2008

:: orchard ::

was in town earlier today, and i've come to realise somethings about me..

i like to look at people who dress up nicely
but i've decided i juz don't suit the looks which i like
there are clothes that are nice
but it just doesn't attract me to buy them
i want to follow a certain look tt's comehow in fashion (or so it seems)
but its either there's no such size for me, i can't seem to carry it off, or the item is too ex..
so i look for cheaper alternative..
maybe i shall be happy and keep being me
as long as i wear clothes which i'm comfortable with
i tink i will be confident and carry it the way i always do
and look good, importantly... hehe!

today orchard is SOOOOOOO crowded!
i hate it when its like tt
its hari raya puasa today
so the streets were mainly dominated by chinese
haha.. its juz someting i noted.. noting special actually

I hate kids who are LOUD!
and show off
who speaks loudly, acting like adults,
proudly and arrogantly
like they know the whole world
and the whole shop/shopping centre/bus knows them
and their parents actually continues letting them talk so inconsiderately
i almost wanted to ask this boy in the bus to shut up
if not because W held me back..
bleah!!!

I witness a small tiff between two guys and another girl
don't really know what happen
juz that they were pushing each other
couldn't hear the details for sure
but the people all around were staring and they were in the middle
then the crowd gathered
some aunties walking behind me were like: "eh, got film tv show ah?"
"no la, i think fight.."
"eh, wait and see leh.."
erm.. see wat? movie ah? dotz...
then the whole situation was so awkward.. evryone staring at them..
with the radius 10m around them empty..
no one dare to walk across.. so funny lo

also hor, please..
don't give funny looks when you here a guy calling another guy dear/darling/baby...
it irks me when people give us the stare..
come on.. be an open society..

on the side note, to avoid such instances
we were joking tt W should call me boy
and i call him daddy.. lol..
bet u r angry when u read tis.. daddy..

does anyone reading my blog yourself being a PT trainer or knows someone whos a PT trainer?
care o help me loose weight..
some people's plan has failed miserably
i need a proper person to help train me.. haha..

on another matter..
does anyone know wat's the use of the sauna and steam room?
when do you use it?
what purpose does it serve?
how to use it effectively?
how long to stay inside?
anything to note after using?
well well well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!