Tuesday, October 28, 2008

:: isaac is going crazy ::

i have all rights to think i'm mentally ill

because i'm so DAMN stress
and i'm having constant headaches
and going into fainting mode
and into states of trances suddenly
and not knowing what happen
weird feelings of deja vu
and crazy little snippets when i don't remember where i'm suddenly
don't even remember what i did the day before
or even what happen in the morning, even just hours before
i'll suddenly find myself in somewhere
but can't remember how i got there
and be on a transportation and not know where my destination is..
when i am gyming
i have the crazy urge to do many sets
but thereafter
feeling so tense in my muscles
and feel like giving up..
and despite my efforts..
i don't see significant results
and my body weight changes faster than singapore's weather
majiam like the current share market..
which is really bad..
currently
i need to have a better plan for my life
i feel lost..
and in need..
of a pace setter
someone to guide me
and help me through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!