Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Night time FLIES past...

I wonder why my nights are SO SHORT!

i have a million and one tings to to EVERY NIGHT!

endless Epiphany rehearsals and production meetings on every other evenings from 5 onwards at NORTH area (NIE)..

DnD design comm.. my got.. wendy n zhimin are FRIENDLY people.. but i'm NOT productive.. i'm talking too MUCH rubbish.. and i feel like a tech IDIOT compared to the girls.. can someone teach me HOW TO MAKE A GOOD N NICE N ELEGANT BLOGSKIN?? so that i can complete my TASk to design a proper looking BLOG/WEBSITE for dnd?? i'm DESPERATE!!

Chingay.. oh no.. i tink i can't get involved in it le, after putting my one huge legs into it.. how do i withdraw??

my free time.. WHERE are THEY??

i can't remember things n dates properly, so people.. PLEASE REMIND ME whenever necessry..

the nights to come are going to be busy.. yesh.. i've got a date to watch BEAUTY WORLD, more rehearsals, interview for "ambassador" position, endless tutorials that i MUST FORCE myself to complete, or at least try to attempt, PATH OF GOLD final episodes to watch, getting groceries, seeing Dr Teh for my dental treatment and review, getting prep for LNY, trying hard to attend hall cheerleading activities.. I APOLOGISE to ye wee, if u are reading this.. but my ntu drama ting is keping me busy, n sch work n dnd work n external work, i can't keep up with the pace.

GOD! i need more time!!!

My bottle of Absolut is keeping me AWAKE?? WTF!

*cheers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY / belated BIRTHDAY shoutout to LOUISA & KENNETH!!!*

thats all for tonight.. i wonder why i'm still writing so much at this time.. i promised myself to sleep by 2.. haiz.. its almost 3... so not yawning yet.. why why why! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!