Tuesday, January 8, 2008

贪吃!


should be 2 rubber band..


dinner: muah chee + scallop mee sua + crystal jade plain porridge

see my mouth? by right both side got rubber band.. but one side broke while.. haha.. while i was eating muah chee... oopx.. seriously hope my dentist never ever see this..

i was suppose to eat soft food, but i "tam jaik", so i ate all sorts of things in school this 2 days.. how to resist temptation? i tried to eat "soft food" le.. lolx.. another ting.. i tried eating the chicken katsu don at can a yesterday.. then i tried swallowing a relatively big piece (i can't chew, so juz swallow.. and big to me = size of 1/10 of a sushi i tink..), then it tried to go down my oesophagus and was such a challenge.. i tot i was choking to death.. ouch!

how? i can't stop and resist eating..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!