Friday, January 4, 2008

amazing King

My deepest condolences.

MC King (Jimmy Nah aka Lan Qing Xi), a veteren comedian on local sitcoms and shows, passed away this afternoon.The babyface host died this afternoon around 1-2pm (source: xin.sg)

I've always admired his natural sense of humour and talent in hosting. He never fails to make me laugh. Remember the days he appeared on Comedy Nights. Always comfortable with himself and his "figure", he readily jokes around. He is a good host, talented and affable. Being bilingual, he also appeared in several English shows on Channel 5.

I mourn over his demise.

Sincerely offering my deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

MC King, you will always live in our hearts. Hope that you are happy in another world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!