Wednesday, January 2, 2008

new hair for the new year!

went back to Bugis today to cut hair.. whoa.. new year everybody must cut hair huh.. so many people at the small shop.. btw, its called D-hair, located on L3 of the New Bugis Street.

I went there cut there for the second time le.. and tis time i decided to just have a rather short and not too exagerrating style, since its back to black, and i want to keep it slightly longer so that i can cut again coming Chinese New Year.. hehe..

BEFORE


AFTER


SIDEVIEW


Aniway, the stylist-director, Desmond, was helping me cut half way before noticing that i went there to cut before.. he was like, u came here before, who help u cut, oh! me! then he remembered me as the gold-hair, "kua-zhang" style person.. and he was like, ok lo, can create a statement.. yeah! that's so me! haha. then he said: u quite bubbly one, why so quiet.. coz i can't really tok porperly and can't enunciate, so i rather not tok.. haha..

then i went walking ard bugis street, and ran into this uber cute guy, Lyon.. i called him and he turned around, look at me and was like: oh, u look so different.. hehe! yeah! i wonder if it was due to my jaw or my hair.. lolx.. watever! i shall have a break thru look for 2008! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!