Friday, January 25, 2008

entering another phase

well, after all that's happened this week, i seriously feel that I've entered yet another new phase in my life. and this phase is somehow confusing. yes. i still have loads of things going on simultaneously, and it is indeed both enjoyable and also depressing at times.

interhall cheerleading ended. well, i don't wish to comment much on it. juz said that i made new friends, but more things lies on the gray-er side. sic.

i've not had time to attend rehearsals with epiphany theatre coz i'm overly busy, and i've also been overly busy with technical work for the production. haiz~ sorry to the ppl who have to put up with me.

i've been eating alot these days.. and suppers for 4 continuous nites! this is ENUFF! i can't bear to put back on all those weight i've lost with much difficulty. i shall, from this weekend, hit the gym every alternate days and run as regularly as possible.

been spending lots of money. dun noe why.. haha.. where's all my money??

emotional ups and downs are getting me crazy.. argh!

NEXT, i muz talk about friends. I'm entering another phase of my life, as i said earlier on, but this state is that of confusion. sleeping at 4-5am nightly am indeed gonna get me panda eyes, but another thing i juz can't get over with is friends..

i suddenly think, am i really as sociable as i think of myself as? or is it just that i like to think of it tt way.. seeing the ppl in hall with their own cliques but yet i still stick to my army friends.. not tt they are not good, but i dun seem to have made new friends whom i can date out for a meal or go do things together. they are juz hi and bye friends to me in hall.

hall life now seems transient to me. altho i've put my little pairs of legs into too many hall activities, but it juz seems so.. erm.. dunno leh! haha.

friends? they seem to me like juz acquaintance. wat are friends? my primary school pals? my secondary chestnut gang? pjc clique? army bros? num guys? cac foc ppl? hall neighbours? why dun i seem to have the friends who stay by me and be there wherever together? why ppl have have friends tt are so close that they visit each other regularly but i juz dun have? is my life really tt mystique?

i've digressed.., haiz~

now, tonight, i went out with my "closer" hall mates to extension for supper. that was after i went to sign up for Hall Idol competition. haha! well. its going to be fun. yes, another leg into another activity. oh well! but whats more interesting is after supper, we found out about this place, Nanyang Karaoke Box. Haha.. its at a multi storey carpark. we were enticed by the price: $12 for 3 hour + 2 drinks.. so we went.. *shang le zei chuan* it cost us 20 buck per person. and its inside a "disco-pub" which was full of philipinos, indonesians, bangras, malays.. aiyoh.. blackies la.. *sorry if i de zui anyone* lets juz say FOREIGN TALENT.. that was so funny la.. but scary too. the waiters were ATs and the experience was.. hmm.. how do i put it.. passable lo.. altho the environemtn was not very pleasant, and a tad too expansive, and drinks a lil weird, the songs available were really quite new.. i sang my hearts out lo.. so we sang frm 12mn - 3am.. tts why i still cn blog at this time..

tmr i'm gonna be busy.. have to contact ppl regarding sat chingay training.. haiz~ i'm so contemplating, u noe wat ya..

while i settle my life and sort out tings, wait for them to fall into place, this weekend i shall rest and.. well.. enjoy! school officially starts proper foe me nex week.. i HAVE to get myself all prepped up for studying and exercise!

to my friends: if u are my friend, show some love. let me know your existence. i need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!