Tuesday, January 29, 2008

emo-elmo

i realise i get emo quite often.

i quarrelled with vince today over the emo tee, and tt got both of us so emo.

he got a emo party tank too.

well.

i'm juz emo too..

-digress-

vday sucks! i am so confused and so excited and so damn broke.

should i spend my vday in school?

you know, it gets even more tiring after u celebrate the first v day together. because you always hope to surpass the first on.. remembering the time when this certain vday date of mine bought me the Guess watch Julian hee modelled for in 8 days 2 years back.. haha.. tt was an expansive v day prezzie.. plus dinner at broth at duxton.. wow..

last year.. hmm.. i spent quite alot since i was working.. but tis year.. hmm.. can someone plan someting to surprise me? *oopz*

anyway.. i'm gonna have a private vday party on that very sunday after vday.. with my closest friends.. but if u wana join in.. tell me.. i can always try to squeeze u in..

-digress-

tonight was a nice night, blk supper n concert by jam band.. wow.. i'm pleased.. nice little evning with noting fluttering up my mind.. meeting lotsa friends from around hall.. find that we have all grown.. a really nice neighbourhood. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!