Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Zhu" ni xing nian kuai le

yup yup.. its the year of the piggy le.. and this little pig here would like 2 wish all of u a happy lunar pig year.. yeah yeah..

so exciting, coz its time for me to enjoy myself this coming days and enjoy good food, good drinks and good money.. haha.. all ppl "donating" to my birthday fund, please "donate" generously.. wahaha...

had reunion dinner with my mummy.. which is kinda pointless since all the time dinner is juz wif my mummy, wahaha.. but i think i am uber excited this new year, coz i've grown to be a thinking person, yup.. and i know the importance of new year more.. quite sad right, after 21 years le then realise.. but i shall take this opportunity to change myself, to become a better person, change bad habits, and develop into a mature and grown up man..

next, i've been thinking of games to play during my birthday.. if u have any good ideas for party games, please dun hesitate to leave me a comment, ya..

yesterday, i went shopping again for new year clothes.. wahaha.. yup.. i did mention tht i have enuff clothes, but me being isaac, i can't simply stop shopping.. wahaha.. so i went to look for more clothes and some new year necessities.. i went to vivo and saw this really smart shirt which is orange in colour at crocodile.. so tempted to buy, but me no enuff money worx.. haiz.. but i still managed to buy this light orange-pink-peach coloured nice shirt from domanchi.. so proud of myself..

so from tomorrow, i will be wearing all new things worx.. from new shirts to new berms, new socks to new boxers... new earrings to new bag.. so excited.. but i've not decided wat to wear yet.,. haiz~

shall take some money from ang pow money to buy somethings after newyear, and start shopping for clothes to wear for the ultimate chalet party of the year.. fianlly, i've been wanting to organise somethings for 21 years le, finally its my turn.. ppl, enjoy ya..

14th April 2006 . from 5pm . Changi chalet K.. izJH's 21st bday party.. stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!