Monday, February 12, 2007

relieving the old chestnut tree...

went to Huting's 21st birthday yesterday at hometeamns adventure centre at bt batok.. it was really fun and touching. even zhiwei came lor.. and all her friends and family, seeing the scene makes me all so excited about my own birthday party, which is approx 2 months aways. wow.. time really flies..

21 seems like a magical number, it really shows that a person has grown up, and now holdd the keys to his/her own future. i really dunno how my own party would turn up. hopefully it will be an emotionally charged day. me still settlings certain things like the theme of the party and my invitations list, and would be starting to send my invites 1.5 mths before the event. and hope that all my distinguished guests would dress up for the occasion and party with me.

talking about guest list, i was informing all my chestnut friends about the event, and hoping that they will sieve time out to party with me. as said, my chestnuts friends are the ones who really i have spent the most wonderful time of my 20 plus years with, they are the ones who makes everything so fun and exciting. and hearing that some of them are trying to plan to take off to attend makes me feel additionally touched. there are really some people whom i really haven't seen for a really really long time and i hope to have them honour my event, as well as some busy people whom i hope will take time off to grace the party. so exciting..

all my friends and relatives who gets the invite for this party, please take time to attend it okay. it is a way i want to thank you for being there in my life. as for those who I may have accidentally left out, if you have not received an invite by end of march, please do not hesitate to give me an sms.

these are the details of the party: date: 13-15 April 2007
venue: Aloha Changi Chalet K
times: (celebrations, tentative) 11am-4pm, 5pm till late.
all guests are cordially invited to stay overnight, exciting games have been lines up.. haha

still thinking of interesting progammes to spice the evening up. look out for more detials on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!