Saturday, February 3, 2007

super busy day

Today is going to be a real hectic day. but got a certain surprise, so can't really announce it now, if not no longer a surprise le. Today i'm going to help celerate soemone's belated birthday. Wahaha.. LAO LE!! Got another friend turned 21 le.. OMG. My turns comin soon, but the closer it gets, the more heck i get about it. haha. ok la, still a lil enthu about the party lo. 2 and 1/2 months to my party, yeah!!

-i'm bringing sexy back-

By right today should be my orientation work day at Sentosa de. Yup. Me working at sentosa. But haven't start yet la. But i got so many programmes up my sleeves i decided to postpone my work orientation, haha.. Friends and family more important.

Tonight will be going for a steamboat dinner at marina south with my cousins. Yup, those which i haven't been close to... btw, i suddenly feel a close affection with them.. actually, i'm not even exactly that close to ANY of my cousins except the one i grew up with.Hmm. Watever. But excited to go dinner with them lo, got a special feeling. And get to know more about them, and they are closer to my age la, so i think can communicate better, without the older generations (aunties and uncles) around to disturb me..

But there lies the biggest obstacle. I am down with a serious flu, feeling really horrid. The water just jkeeps flowing.. Hope to recover soon. Haiz~

And TOMORROW is the DAY!!
DAREN VS DIYA. Project SuperStar 2 Finals. It is indeed a really tough competition. Really hope Daren will win! Shiwei, jia you! But to me actually diya win oso okay. but i prefer Daren. So shuai!!

Hope my busy day will gpo throught nicely and hope i will enjoy the concert by Daren and Diya tmr. And start work at Sentoa soon. Hahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!