Friday, February 16, 2007

New haircut


Have got to have a new hair cut for new year, although it is really expansive to cut hair during this period of time. I went to the salon today and told my stylist that i needed to cut my hair. If saw my hair, which i have not cut for 2 months and said, finally long already ah. But still not nice, muz trim. Yep, since in army so long newer have a proper hair do. Haha. At least now can grow longer and add some colours le. I asked him to trim it and give me something easy to style, so he cut this. I think its still quite cool, short and smart. Better than an exploding hair i don't know was i can do with.

1 comment:

  1. Issac!

    It's farhana here. Havent seen u for quite abit but hey, your new haircut looks great!

    Happy CNY! Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!