Tuesday, February 6, 2007

party on the way...

this week ah.. still waiting to work.. haiz~

recently me sleepz until cannot sleep le... i have been sleeping 20 hours a day lo, i tink. no money to go out ma, too bad..

but seriously hor, money really important lo.. without money alot of tings cannot do.. can't indulge in shopping.. haioz~

btw, my bday party is more or less fixed le, its from 13-15th April, with the main party on 14th evening. but i really do hope most of my closer friends can come by on the 13th nite then we can play and have fun, although i understand that it is during exam periods for university, but take 2 days out for fun and games also not that bad ma, hors..

i plan to make it a really happening party, with some fun games that might need people to put some effort to play and maybe a lucky draw.. yup.. it is my birthday but u guys will get the freebies.. yeah! it will be a celebration of our friendship lo, so as long as u are my friend, this will be the time i showed u my appreciation for being there with me all thses years.. yup..

me now busy working to pay for the food and the other tings that are necessary.. haiz~ take it as an appreciation to my friends, i dun mind splurging on this party lor..

my cousin helped me got a chalet at changi aloha le, other than ample space for guests, there are also ample room for ultimate mahjong indulgence.. haha.. so look for ward to the party ya.. more updates will be posted gradually...

as for valentine's day, haiz~ so near le, but my budget really dieing off le.. how!! can't really splurge le, but must make it a memorable v day still, coz its our first. haha. and its before new year.. it is in 1 weeks time.. really gotta think and plan and prepare for it le.. haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!