Saturday, January 17, 2009

:: random notes.. ::

I have COMPLETE/LY my ippt/failed my ippt for this year..
so its bye bye to tt four letters till next year.. boo!

anyway
i'm really looking forward to LNY's arrival
its juz slightly more than a week away
i shall TRY to scrimp and save and not eat so much until Chu 1 arrives..
(or maybe until reunion dinner)

btw, i plan to not cut my hair this new year
i refuse to pay the extra $5 / 10% salons charge as "surcharge" for new year due to "peak period"
its just nonsense..
Zen (my stylist) will just have to wait a little longer till he next sees me..
instead
i bought a new fedora hat from topman.. so this year i'll for for a snazzy spring/summer look
for LNY..
on most days i'm out visiting,
it will be the same combination of clothes,
just tt the tee shirts (which are all of the same design n cutting)
are of different colours..
haha.. not much surprises.. well.. when one gets older
he doesn't really look forward to YET ANOTHER new year
coz it simply means age is catching up. right!

for now,
i've really been slacking for the past three weeks..
i did try to clean my room up a little each day
but its still in a mess overall
i promised not to go out so often and buy too many things
but i think my credit card have been wokring out extra hard..
and that's bad, coz when the bills arrive.. wahahaha!!

my options are still pretty open for further studies
actually.. VERY open
i can't make up my mind
and what i can say is,
friends.. i kinda noe you all care.
but please help me by not offering comments
i'm rather tired of justifying myself to you all
then after that feel a sense of guilt like my choice is wrong..
it feels bad.. and uncomfortable..
so.. well.. my mind is kinda made up to go for whatever poly course.
any degree/diploma is useful (never useless)
and what i'm more looking forward to is the experience i'll get at the institution.

well.. that's all for now.. will update more when new year arrives..
to show u all my newest update of my obscene collection of new clothes..
muahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!