Tuesday, January 6, 2009

:: looking backwards and relishing ::

I am contemplative.

a million thoughts have been running across my mind every second since last monday.

i kinda know life odd to go on.

but a future awaits.

I take it as a time check, lifetime check.

Have I chosen the wrong paths at certain intersections in life?

I think so.

Looking back, and many "what ifs" surface.

Now, I shall make a decision (not exactly at this moment, but at this phase of life)

a decision that will make me HAPPY.

a decision that I can be proud of.

I am seriously considering going back to the O Levels teaching track which I once declined

hopefully they will consider and take me back...

and even to a poly to pursue my dream course (something to do with media)

or even to a private university/ professional cert course

and pursue an award which I have keen interest in.

If I can find a good and stable job, why not?

see

chances are everywhere actually

just that at different times

they appear different to you

sometimes not catching your attention

at other times, its just irrelevant.

I hope to just let it be

not let anything hinder my passion

as I choose the route to go..

(unlike what Darius thinks, to me, I hope, age is not a factor..)

I just hope to make up my mind soon

and sincerely hope all doors really open for me..

(keeps my fingers crossed,

i hope you, my friend, will pray hard for me too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!