Thursday, January 22, 2009

:: LNY09 * Reunion 210109 ::

had a reunion dinner at my aunt's place
mainly a gathering of the aunties and just three of my cousins
and my grandmother
who is really old
and despite me having due respect for her
i feel sad when the once active lady
has turned into a relatively immobile matriach figure.

what's more special
was meeting a cousin of mine
which i did not quite come into contact with in a loooong time
talked quite a bit with him
while he shared with me pictures he took on a recent vacation
on Facebook, no less.
i felt nice.
seriously
because it has never quite occured to me that i'll meet him anytime soon
but well
we bonded quite well during the one hour or so
he's really friendly
i feel guilty for being shy all these years
if not i would have had a great relationship with my cousins
on tt part
i am quite jealous whn i see my cousins or other people's cousins
being to amicable
enjoying fantastic relationships.

well
it was a nice time i had earlier.

on another note
i seriously look forward to the celebrations next week
like my birthday party
which is a celebration of friendship
the LNY days for me is the only opportunity for a celebration of kinship

and as a sideline to that
i've been treated quite well in the LNY celebratory with YES 933..
haha.. i won quite a few prizes through on air contests in the past two week
a good indication that the new year would be a positive and prosperous one!

Huat ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!