Saturday, January 31, 2009

:: LNY09 * aging chestnuts ::

Was with chestnuts again in our annual LNY reunion.

Some questions just kept popping up in my head...

As much as I anticipate and look forward to the gatherings, however, the excitement of seeing these good friends very much fades when I do see them. Is it because we are too used to seeing each other, or are we getting bored and pointless. I really hope not. Probably it's just me.

Also, we celebrated zhiwei, dÂRiùS and hüiTÎNg's birthdays. The same old question arises, are we getting old with nothing accompolished??

Those were the days when garherings used to be fun, and planning each session was a joyous procedure. Since when has it been so routine, it ends up being a chore, troublesome.

The novelty at each session seems to b fading. Used to think of unique places to eat with interesting things to do after.

Nowadays, it seems we have visited everywhere, and end up settling for your run of the mill food places.

In fact, we can only hope that the meal is long wnough for us to be kept busy, and not having to worry about where to go next and what to do..

Has it all been lost?

I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!