Wednesday, January 28, 2009

:: LNY09 * lessons learnt ::

as we move into 3rd day of LNY
and all the celebratory mood seems to have faded off
miloboi feels nostalgic
and a little more carefree

I have nothing alse to look forward to in the near future
except postings this coming friday
which somehow depends my fate
i really hope that my new year wishes can come true
and i can do somthing i really really lurve!

other than that
it seems that i'm just wasting my days away

with new year somehow passed
i shall be waiting for the next gathering
my "belated birthday party"
hope to get busy with it soon
and relive the moments that i had
enjoy planning for my 21st 2 years back
it was a big celebratory
what's important was that i had all my cousins and friends with me
THAT felt good.

maybe its a fact that when we past the 21st birthday
we no longer feel excited about the age
(coz old le)
however
we treasure our health and wealth alot more
and definitely the people around us
friendship and kinship
loads of them!
i hope to spend precious time with everyone
seeing and talking to my true friends and relatives
just makes me feel happy!

with my backache working me out a whole lot this new year
and sitting/standing is equally pressurising on me
i feel really dreaded and old.
i need to take care of myself alot more..

will be visiting W's family tonight..
that is another looooooong story.. well well..

whatever it is,
i hope all friends will HUAT are for the remaining 12 days of LNY
and also happy and prosperous for the remaining of the Niu Year!

1 comment:

  1. good luck for ur posting this friday
    may you get the course you want!
    Huat Ar!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!