Wednesday, June 18, 2008

:: tsk tsk tsk ::

i was on a bus on my way home last night
when it got really crowded
and people kept pushing.

i was standing with dearie when this group of ah tiongs came on board
that spelled the start of a horrifying bus ride.

i was standing in the encavement at the middle of the bus
(the part where there's no seats)
then this group of ah tiongs came onboard.
one of them, who acts like she's very young (come on, your wrinkles...)
pushed her way into the encavement although it was quite full liao
and she dared to talk do loud to tell her friends to get them to make way nearer to this encavement where she was standing..
"shuo, excuse me, i NEED to go in"
excuse me, bitch, it is so fucking crowded, can't you see???

ah tiongs are ah tiongs..

i gave a look to dearie.
he whispered to me to say maybe they are friends and want to talk together..
yeah right..
the way they talk
so so so loud
i can still hear their conversation crystal clear even with my ipod blasting madonna's songs at full volume la!

not enough..
later during the ride
she kept squeezing me and pushing me inner towards the window
and even if i had my hands on the railing
she kept pushing and leaning against the railing
come on,
ah tiongs
ur body cannot feel one huh?
not uncomfortable meh??
i would feel embarrased or the least a little discomfort lor
and she kept pushing
though i kept relentlessly refuse to give way
until when i got down the bus
i purposefully push against that fucker ah tiong and said loudly
"auntie, jie guo, ren shou shou ba zhan na me duo wei gan ma.
shuo hua you na me da sheng, pa ba shi si ji mei tiong dao ah."

that was my boldest revenge at ah tiongs ever..
i've had enough
Singaporeans
we need to protest against ah tiongs..
lets go on the streets!
(then again, we should be more civil and not act barbaric like them..
maybe i should just send this post to straits times, lianhe zaobao, today, parliament..
............. complaint works eh??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!