Friday, June 20, 2008

:: (not so) secret project ::

been quite busy this holidays
as i've always said
but much more now due to the start in negotiations with some people
about the kicking off of a really fun and interesting project
which might spell out my life
in the very near future

i've always been interested in fashion and media
no matter how bad i may look
or how bad my standard of English may be
but now i'm on my way
slowly moving into being a more multi-dimensional
media person
freelancing for a start in some factors of media
and moving towards a common goal

i've got friends from different groups working together
army friend, social friend, jc friend..
and i seem to hold different projects..
but soon.. they will all come together
as i've just learned from someone
that i can put myself out and up
as a "standalone company"
providing several opportunities out to people and companies
who are keen in employing me

my idea is not the money earned
the main motive being to learn
the different ropes i can cling to
and one fine day built a repute for myself
to be an individual

so soon
i'll turn into a pro blogger
letting it be one of my media of expression
and linking my world to the public
in a more dignified manner

and looking forward to some of my more confirm freelancing jobs
like writing columns for some renown magazines
(not appropriate to mention now, since the eggs ain't properly hatched yet)
and also in the pipeline
there are several events (of a small scale)
that me and my friend (team) is currently working on

dreams are not as far fetched..

still looking forward to my big dream
of putting out a magazine (no matter the scale)
to bring mens' fashion out to the public..

weizhi.. tis is for our dream/goal.....
soon.. soon.. soon.. ganbate ne!

1 comment:

  1. yup.. the dream is always at the back of my mind mann.. n in fact i've found new interested parties.. i will cont to move ahead with our dream!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!