Friday, June 13, 2008

:: enticing ::

my close friend brought me to this firm which has this fantastic business idea
i stayed there listening to the business idea for almost 2 hours
the person, who obviously has his mind filled with $$$$
kept evaluating how great the business idea was
the concept was special and imaginable
but the problem lies in tt why and how can i trust
the lump sum to be invested might be small to a working adult
but i'm a frivolous young kid who has totally no control over money
and i just can't take out such a sum..
and i believe that i will need to convince my friends to join me to make the whole thing work
no matter how beautifully it is put..
the offer is rather enticing
and sounds really simple
but i dun see the instant outcome
its hard for me to put my heart in it..
really
and i'm just not a person who can explain
dun every trust me to do pursuation work, like selling insurence or just over the counter sales
i just suck at business
maybe some people are carved out like tt..
but people close to me would know tt i'm not such a good talker..
and i'm no material for the monetary world..
probably i'm just fit to be a slave
working for others..
oh ya.. i dream to be a teacher.. watever..

but the money..
the possible profits which might be quite near..
its damn enticing..
i'm resorting to thinking of ways to launder tt sum now..
somebody stop me....

^-_-^ ... live to be evil..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!