Friday, June 27, 2008

:: introspection ::

looking at myself these days
i keep thinking back
and loads and loads of what if-s comes out

i am what i choose to be
so what if i love out of the norm
so what if i did not score as well
what if i did try hard
what does it mean to work hard?
am i fitted for higher education?
what jobs will i be suited for when i do enter the society?
why did i choose engineering, at all?
if at that time i took the civil engineering option in 2006, would I still
be struggling now?
do i even know what I'm studying and aiming for?

well..
i actually don't really have an answer to that.
i am overly ambitious
yet under prepared

i think too much?
i think that I don't think
enough

1 comment:

  1. relax.. breathe.. dont have to care abt social norms n expectations.. i'm sure you know wad you want and thats already far better than the rest of the folks outside.. you go brother!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!