Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reaching another level

I am usually hyperactive at night.

But tonight, I am tired. Tired of all the nonsense.

Tired of people who just seems to careless.

Tired of friends who can't keep promises.

Tired of people saying how troubled they are.

Tired of people acting emo just because of a small thing.

Tired of not getting the attention i want.

Tired of rushing from one place to another.

Tired of waiting for people whjo just can't be on time.

Tired of w-a-i-t-i-n-g.

Tired of friends who put aeroplance in the very last minute.

Tired of people who act like they are close friend with you but are actually just making use of you.

Tired of hearing people complaining how tired they are, like other people are not.

Tired of doing things one after another and not knowing when it will all end.

Tired of trying to make life exciting and interesting for people when people don't seem to be able to appreciate it.

Tired of all that I am going through.

I'm tired of being tired.

I need a break.

I need a break when i can tell people that I've had enough.

Why should I always be the one to carry all the burden and stress both mentally and physically. Why can't i be the one to put people aeroplane?

Why can't I just let go and lead the life that I want?

I should.

Mobile phones will be offed. I shall remain uncontactable.

If you are reading this, good for you!

For this Chinese New Year weekend. I just want to tell you: I have had enough! I need my BREAK! I shall get my BREAK! I DON"T CARE WHAT WILL HAPPEN! I DON'T CARE WTHAT YOU THINK OF ME. I AM TIRED AND I'M GOING OFF! SHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!