Friday, February 22, 2008

Busy... and it will be over!!

It was one hell of an exhilarating night last night!

Singapore won the Youth Olympic bid. Yeah! I am so glad about that and proud that Singapore can be chosen to hold such a large scale event. On another note: why NUS is going to be the Olympic Village? and why only two days?? Whatever. I seriously think i'll be actively involved in the Youth Olympics, because I am a Singaporean who backed the bid, and I am proud to be one. Always!

My gam-gam-friend Weizhi took part in the Hall Dance in Hall 1 last night as well. Although he is not in my hall, b ut then again, he is my friend, so I must congratulate that he and his team won first! Yay. No idea actually how Hall 4's team faired. But still glad. Because everyone put in effort throughout the Hall Olympiad, including me! Haha.. Small but significant okay. Haha! Good job guys for an exhilarating 3 months of fun and bonding. No idea if I'll be part of the fun again next year...

Epiphany Theatre, the drama wing of Epiphany NTU English and Drama Society, held its preview run of Introspection'08, a collaborative project between Epiphany Theatre and NIE VPA. All the hard work the cast and crew put in the last three months will come to an end after the final performance tonight. Judging for the performance and audiences reactions last night at NIE Nanyang Playhouse, tonight's performance will be better, brighter, and greater! Cheers to everyone. We will make it a success! And after that, we can PARTY!

Well, and after all these, I can go back and concentrate on my studies, which I feel once again I have neglected. Why am I blogging now when I have a quiz in an hours time??? Argh! I need to get back to work, and mug mug mug!!

miloboi says: Ending one event is just the start of another phase of life.
TIME! I need you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!