Tuesday, February 19, 2008

quizzes : my life . my studies . me

a special guest entered my life.
rocked my world.
changed my perspective.

special. matured. individualistic. unique.
humorous. adventurous. fun.
talented. suave.

the lives i lead makes me so confused.
i don't really know what i want.

lust.
love?
lust?
love.

after V. he came and visit me.
i have to revisit myself.
digging deep into me.
what do i really want?
quizzing me about my life.
throwing in sensations to awaken me to the real world.

31. just another number?
he. just another intruder?

i seek for an answer which i believe only i can reply to myself.

i bury myself into a morally wrong fantasy again.

when can i fully regain myself?

repent?

- quizzes -

tests are not just academic.
they also appear in life.
they quiz you.
they squeeze you.

dry?
excited.
high!

endurance is necessary.
all but a test of faith.
the problem is, this time, I seem confident, over confident.

NOT AT ALL THE TINIEST SENSE OF GUILT!
will i drown?

miloboi says: this test, i feel is needed. but who will pass this test?
V - I - W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you may have on this post? share with me!